Die Freie Welt

Poems. Stories. Thoughts. That kinda thing.

21 June 2007

Sometimes

Sometimes the poems pour from me. Sometimes they don't. So, I was thinking for a couple days about poetry and where it all is. And sometimes we forget that song lyrics are poetry. Well, there is a big difference between real song lyrics and poetry, but I think the good guys (the good ones in my opinion) have written poetry and then they work them around the music somehow. And I think you tell when there are oohs and aahs in a song or the singer has to change the stresses on a word.

So, anyway, while there is nothing of my own in my head I am going to post song lyrics. To be read as a poem. And if you have heard the song it will be hard to read it without the music in your head, but try because it changes everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home